Thursday, April 28, 2011

Please check in online!

Hi Everyone!
The time is getting closer now, only a little over 2 months to go!

It sounds like everyone is getting their pre-cruise plans underway and have it all planned! Except me! I better get going on it.

I did want to make sure to mention that check-in with DCL is now available to everyone. If you go to http://www.disneycruiseline.com/ there will be a tab top right that says Planning Center. After that there will be a drop down menu and you click on My Reservation.

When you enter in your reservation number and birthdate of anyone on that reservation, it will bring up your info and allow you to do the online check in in a tab over to the left. Everyone can also do any reservations for Spa, shore excursions, register kids for kids clubs (which is free except for kids 2 and under), etc. All this is good to do before being overwhelmed when arriving to the port, especially the online check in because they assign your terminal arriving time depending on how soon you check in.

When checking in, it will ask for all your information including passport numbers and their expiration dates, addresses, credit card that will be on file for onboard charging (there is no cash used on the cruise), flight info- if any, all that good stuff. It will make you fill out 2 or 3 forms and then have you print out the cruise contract signature page at the end. Make sure you print it and bring it, if you sign in online, you have to bring the form from online.

Here are the reservation numbers if anyone needs them: Kids are all scattered amongst all the rooms so I am just listing the adults' names:


Charles and Stephanie Adams: 24094728

Richard and Karen Adams: 24082835

Daniel Adams: 24094729

Heather Adams: 24094725

Mike and Melissa Adams: 24094726

Kory and Sharese Hall: 24094727

Leif and Julie Bjarnson: 24086014

2 comments:

  1. Am I the only one that can't log on? I put in the reservation number and I tried Michael and my b-days, maybe I should get my kids to try it they are more computer savvy than I. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charles and I are going to need some information on the kids that are listed on our registration in order to finish our registration.

    ReplyDelete